- Forensics for Mystery/Crime Writers – I teach how to describe a dead body with a sense of scientific accuracy and provide professional writing critique.
- It’s All in the Evidence – I teach details of a murder scene investigation to apply CSI process to stories.
- Creative Writing for Scientists – I teach how to transition from scholarly to creative writing.
- Making Memoir – Along with Rae Tyson, I gave writing exercises and assignments and worked on craft lessons in this beginning creative nonfiction course.
- Introduction to Suspense/True Crime – I teach how to approach adding suspense to create effective storytelling.
Taught through the Downtown Writer’s Center, YMCA, Syracuse.